Blue Mountains Tour
Mach Dich bereit für eine aufregende Tour in den Blue Mountains Nationalpark. Geniesse den Anblick der Berge, Flüsse und Schluchten des Weltnaturerbes. Die Tour ist auf Deutsch buchbar.
Error: Hashtag limit of 30 unique hashtags per week has been reached. Feed may not display until October 15, 2019 5:57 pm.
If you need to display more than 30 hashtag feeds on your site, consider connecting an additional business account from a separate Instagram and Facebook account.
The tour highlights are many, and include:
- Wild kangaroos, and an abundance of local birds
- Shorter and longer walks (app. 1-2 hours, pending on guests' agility and the weather) to discover the true beauty of the Jamison and Gross Valleys - Austalia's Grand Canyon
- Aussie picnic lunch
- Sightseeing including the iconic Three Sisters, Narrowneck and other spectacular lookouts.
- Visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park for a close encounter with all Aussie animals
- Return via the scenic Bell's Line of Road, Bilpin (the fruit bowl of NSW), the Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens and the Hawkesbury River area.
- Arrive at your hotel approximately 5.30 pm